College of Business and Economic Development Eagle Scholars Scholarship Endowment
The purpose of this fund is to award a scholarship to a full-time sophomore, junior or senior in any major in the College of Business and Economic Development who has a minimum 3.0 GPA. The scholarship is intended to provide full tuition and a book allowance to the extent resources are available. For the 2016-17 year through 2020-21 year, the intended amount of the scholarship is $8,000 per year which will be disbursed at $4,000 each semester. Consideration shall be given in the following order: financial resources; academic record; integrity; and commitment to finishing the degree. This scholarship is renewable as long as the recipient maintains a 3.0 GPA and is a full-time student with at least twelve hours per semester. (See Exhibit A.)
- College of Business and Economic Development, College of Business and Economic Development - Dean's Office
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide an essay, no longer than two (2) pages in length, that addresses the qualifications for this scholarship. The essay should address the importance of the scholarship for future goals and the applicant’s commitment to the key outcomes for Eagle Scholars of: goals (commitment to outcomes), leadership (respect & influence), and ethics (integrity, trustworthiness).
- Please upload your resume.
- Please provide contact information for 3 people who will provide a Letter of Recommendation to speak to your work ethic, integrity, commitment and motivation to complete your degree. You should contact the Reference provider in advance to let them know you will be requesting this information through the Scholarship Application System.
- 1. Please provide contact information for a person who will provide a letter of recommendation.
- 2. Please provide contact information for a person who will provide a letter of recommendation.
- 3. Please provide contact information for a person who will provide a letter of recommendation.