Ernest Woodfin and Mildred Stafford Hester Scholarship
The purpose of this fund is to award a scholarship to a junior or senior majoring in Elementary Education who has completed a minimum of 12 hours in Education courses at USM. The individual should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, with a minimum of 3.25 in education courses. Selection will be made by the Director of the School of Education. Two letters of recommendation are required. One letter must be from an Education department faculty member who has had the student in at least one course. The other letter must be from a pastor or director of one of the campus ministries. The letters should focus on the moral character and leadership attributes of the intended scholarship recipient.
- College of Education and Human Sciences, School of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed a minimum of 12 hours in Education courses at USM?
- Do you have a minimum GPA of 3.25 in Education courses?
- Letters of Recommendation
- 1. Please provide contact information for an Education department faculty member who you have had for at least one course who will provide a letter of recommendation.
- 2. Please provide contact information for a pastor or director of one of the campus ministries who will provide a letter of recommendation.